Report by OrissaDiary.com correspondent; Bhubaneswar: In pursuant to the decision taken in the 14th High Level Clearance Authority (HLCA) meeting held on 04/05/2011, State Government in Steel & Mines Department have been pleased to constitute a committee to examine various options of raising contribution from coal mining companies and come up with a proposal in this regard and other related matters with the following members.
1. Commissioner-cum-Secretary to Government,
Steel & Mines Department- Chairman.
2. Member Secretary,
State Pollution Control Board- Member.
3. Additional Secretary to Government,
Steel & Mines Department- Member.
4. Additional Secretary to Government,
Forest & Environment Department- Member.
5. Additional Secretary to Government,
Revenue & DM Department- Member.
6. Director of Mines, Odisha- Member.
7. Consultant, Steel & Mines Department- Member.
8. Shri B.N. Mishra, Coal Advisor- Member.
9. Shri N.C. Mohanty, Coal Advisor- Member Convener.