cup: Good quality rice
4 no: Cinnamon (powdered)
200 gm: Vegetable Oil or Ghee
½ tsp: Salt
1. Boil 2 ltrs water in a wide mouth pan, add
sugar,salt,cinnamon powder and 1 tbsp ghee
2. Pour semolina slowly and stir continuously,
cover the pan and reduce the flame
3. Cook till it absorbs the water completely (to
the consistency of chappati). Let it cool.
4. Knead it properly to make a smooth dough.
5. Heat a pan, add coconut and sugar, fry till
the coconut turns golden brown.
6. Make small balls of semolina dough, roll it
and stuff it with the fried coconut.
7. Deep fry till golden brown.