2 cup: Cheese
½ cup: Maida
1 cup: Sugar
1/2 teaspoon: Baking
1 tablespoon: Ghee ·
Preparation Process :
1. Squeeze out water from the cheese.
2. Add Maida, baking powder and ghee.
3. Add cheese to it and mash it with hand. Keep
it for half an hour.
4. Divide it into 10 parts. Prepare 6 cm long
rolls out of each part and prepare the jilabi
shape out of it.
5. Add 1 cup water to sugar and boil it to make
the sugar syrup. The syrup should not be very
6. Heat oil in a pan and fry the jilabi over low
7. Put the jilabi in the sugar syrup